Tests can cause anxiety, but there are things you can do to stay calm.
These are 5 top tips of how to take a test without being worried:
1) Do not think of it as a big thing. The bigger you think it is, the more you will get worried.
2) Study hard. The more prepared you feel, the less you will be worried.
3) Ask for help when you need it. (If you are not allowed help during the test, read the question again and work it out.)
4) Visualize yourself passing the test before you take it. This will provoke your brain to work harder.
5) Believe in yourself. That way you will not be so worried.
Hope that helps!